BUSINESS INTEGRITY FORUM 2020
- April 16 - June 16, 2020
- 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- The Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place
- +6221 5793 2602
About IBL Business Integrity Forum
The Business Integrity Forum (BIF) initiated by IBL strives to uphold the integrity of business in Indonesia, adhering to the rules of integrity and it is including the enforcement of anti-corruption practices in all business situations.
In today’s emerging situation, IBL invites businesses to speak out their perspective or understanding of integrity and to examine its implications for business entities, either in the phase of investment, operation and sustainability of the business.
The BIF 2020 is designed in three sessions:
- The first session is to get insights from the keynote speakers of international prominent or expert persons on integrity; some confirmed are: Mr. Bertrad de Speville (former commissioner of independent anti-corruption body in Hong Kong or ICAC), Mr. Mahendra Siregar (former head of investment agency or BKPM, former vice minister of finance, and currently as vice minister of foreign affairs), and Mr. Amien Sunaryadi (former commissioner of KPK, former head of SKK Migas).
- The second and third sessions in the afternoon are aimed at gaining inputs on integrity from businesses, relevant government institutions and society, including some lessons-learnt from national and regional actors.
- To establish a workable roadmap on collaborative action on business integrity among businesses, including their supply chains, with supports from the relevant government bodies and overseas institutions,
- To get commitment from businesses and the relevant government bodies to support the needs of certified integrity officers in their relevant workplace.
- To provide a one-page recommendation as output of the BIF 2020 to KPK.
- 9:30 AM — 10:00 AM
Keynote Speech I “Overcoming Corruption – The Essentials”
- 10:00 AM — 10:30 AM
Keynote Speech II “Challenges and Opportunities on Practicing Business Integrity in Indonesia”
- 10:30 AM — 11:00 AM
Keynote Speech III “Business Integrity: Obstacle or Prerequisite for Investment?”
- 1:00 PM — 2:30 PM
Panel Discussion I “Business Integrity in Indonesia: Practice and Implication”
- 2:45 PM — 4:15 PM
Panel Discussion II “Lessons Learnt”
Mr. Mahfud MD*
Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs of Indonesia.
*to be confirmed
Mr. Bertrand de Speville
Anti-corruption consultant; former Commissioner of the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) of Hongkong.
Mr. Mahendra Siregar
Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs; Ambassador to the United States; former Head of BKPM (Investment Agency).
Mr. Amien Sunaryadi
Head of Commissioner PT PLN (State Electricity Company); former Commissioner of KPK; former Chairman of the The Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities (SKK Migas).
Mr. Heru Prasetyo
Chair, IBL Board of Patron; former Director of BRR Aceh-Nias; former Deputy Head of Planning and International Relations in UKP4; former Country Managing Director of Accenture in Indonesia.